7.09.2010

i know you well, i know your smell.

can i say it's coincidental that when you got into my car when i picked you up a few hours before you left for the airport and this song came up on the radio:



except that we weren't breaking up, just having to say goodbye as we're not even sure when we'll ever see each other again. that was difficult as we were both silent in the car, listening to the lyrics, enjoying the company of each other.

are you proud of me that i did not cry when you had to board the flight? i didn't cry because you told me i'm already a big girl, and i'll be fine on my own. i am, i will be, it's just hard to get used to not having you around with me after almost 4 years together. i remember everything what you said and promised me that night and i'm holding on to it. you didn't have to hold back how you felt, you don't need to show me that you're strong and that you can do it on your own, i can see right through you that you are in the same situation as i am in. it must be scary for you to leave everyone behind and start a new life, and deal with it on you own for the next couple of years. but you know i'm always here for you. like you said, even if we're far apart, we have each other in our hearts wherever we'll be and wherever we'll go.





i just want you to know that i am always, always here with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment